There's never been a clearer, more effective way of getting quick advice about your issue at work. You get a personal expert advise you direct to your phone or PC... no more waiting on phone lines!
- quick answers on your rights at work on what your employer can and can't do.
- tactical advice on what to do next. No more confusion.
- to see all of your conversations and be able to refer back to them so you don't need to scribble down the advice worrying about forgetting it.
- confidence to challenge your employer and know that your right.
Our service commitments to you:
- Priority Service: We will prioritise answering you when you need.
- Out of Hours Service: Our Experts will be available to you until 10pm (Mon to Fri)
- Proofreading Service: No more worrying if your letters make sense. Our Experts will review a draft of your correspondence and make suggestions.
- Consultation Service: Left wondering if an employer's letter is fair and compliant? Send it to us and we'll give you a firm view.
- Really useful resources: Unsure what to write? That won't be a problem when you get exclusive access to templates that support your case.
The 10 day plan is perfect if you have a disciplinary, redundancy or grievance meeting coming up or you are writing an appeal letter and you want to have advice on hand when you need it as you prepare.
It's also ideal if you have questions on your hours of work, a request to change hours of work or contractual benefits or even a requirement to reduce your pay.
All responses in line with our 10 day response SLAs.
Read more here.