How to master writing a powerful Redundancy Appeal letter, with legal citations, so your employer HAS to backtrack.
Create a powerful appeal letter which makes your employer really reconsider your case and understand that you are a force to be reckoned with… even if you are no good at letter writing.
In this redundancy letter template and accompanying explanations you will go from feeling powerless and wronged to feeling confident and legally clear on why your Redundancy appeal should be overturned.
Within in less than an hour, with our easy template you will understand the law on redundancies.
1. You will know the right things to write in your appeal letter
2. How to frame your redundancy appeal arguments
3. And why your organisation should reconsider the decision taken against you.
So easy to follow and do.
Our step-by-step template helps you create your impressive letter even if you have no knowledge of the law.
Have your letter written in less than a day.
By breaking down your case against your redundancy dismissal in our unique format, you write your letter without even realising you're doing it!
Two birds one stone?
Whilst writing your letter you are also preparing for your appeal hearing and truly understanding your case.
Why buy this training?
Hi! I'm Stephanie,
I created this course because I am passionate about the legal system being accessible to everyone.
Many people argue that it is. However, we all know that employers can afford advice and have the money to take risks such as 'getting rid' of people if their face or personality doesn't fit. They therefore come prepared to defend their case. They likely have been preparing for it before the decision to dismiss you was made.
How do I know this? Well because I've been advising employers for over 15 years on the tactics of dismissals.
And I have never lost an Employment Tribunal Claim. I have a Post Graduate in HR and Employment Law and have been practising advice on Employee Relations and Employment Law for over 15 years. There is not a lot I have not seen or heard and yes it does make your toes curl! I have also written the book for Employers; 'No Employment Lawyer Required'.
But now it's time to balance up the scales. And that's why I made this course; to empower you and give you the Strategy, Knowledge and Tactics to need to make your appeal case.
Customer Email "Hi Stephanie thought I'd let you know i had a disciplinary and the outcome was a first written warning, thank you for all your help and advice it was really helpful x"
Jane was one of our customers facing dismissal whose job we saved with our advice.
Write your Powerful appeal letter today.
Save time get firm on the merits of your case, whilst making it clear you will NOT take this lying down.
WARNING! This is not your normal 'template letter download'.
- You get a letter which is personal, professional and smooth you'll also get training lessons on redundancy.
- An unforgettable and professional appeal letter format broken into the 5 sections of how your redundancy could have been unfair.
- Clear easy to follow step-by-step instructions.
- Access to speak to a redundancy specialist and the template creator.
Plus a lesson on the proper redundancy process.Yes, I need this easy letter template.
All The Tools You Need To Challenge your Employer's WRONG Decision.
1. Learn all about all the possible areas your employer could have gone wrong in their redundancy process.
2.Through a really easy template letter, you will pinpoint the issues you need to add to create a brilliant, professional and genuinely 'you' redundancy appeal letter.
3. You will create a powerful appeal letter that challenges your employer's redundancy process and demands an independent and fair appeal review.
"I received excellent advice delivered with empathy. The knowledge and guidance have been invaluable. I felt there was someone on hand to help put the Human back into Human Resources. Would definitely recommend. Thank you!"